Search Me time again!
- seether blog+seether freak/seether freak blog – These people were definitely looking for me. Woo-hoo!
- huldra tattoo – Huldra, you’re so famous someone wanted a tattoo of you! 😉 So…I had to google to see why you were famous, and this is what I found. You chose an awesome nickname, Huldra! 🙂
- shaun morgan personal email – haha. Good luck finding that online. But if you do happen to find it…
- shaun morgan hospital – This one was not funny. I almost had a heart attack when I saw it. I immediately started researching to make sure Shaun was okay. 😦 I thought someone knew something I didn’t and something had happened to him. He’s fine. 😀
- youtube dildo – Yeah, this one showed up after several weeks of nothing even remotely funny popping up (heehee…popping up). It gave me quite the chuckle.
- broken finger nickname – Hmmmm, what should I name my broken finger? Hubert? McCrackin?
It’s rare anymore for me to get an unusual search term that directs people to my blog. I’m not really sure why. And I’m not sure if it’s a good or a bad thing. I’m mostly getting a lot of Seether blog and searches for whatever is currently going on with Seether like rock fest cadott wi. They’re just not funny.
B-U-T…what IS happening is that the blog is spreading throughout the internet for what it really is, a fan’s blog about the band Seether, and that’s a good thing.
p.s. Seether is made of awesome!